Monday, August 11, 2008

Purple Wreslting Shoes

The detail that kills

Cuckoo

Yesterday I went to see Wall-e , since then I repeat "WaaaAAAAll-eee" every five minutes. I'm pretty bad, my gut tells me that I am less pathetic than the original. The rest of the time I say things like "We have a pool? "Or" Put On Your Sunday Clothes. "Because Wall-E really made me want to watch Hello Dolly ...




Well, it's going better right away after that ...

But you may have noticed a few things that kill, in Wall-e. The first, which is more fun than anything else: when Wall-e restart it does the sound of a Mac ... A small "tuuu" which has nothing really bad. But then there is another far more disturbing details. Unless I am mistaken, Wall-E watches his VHS tape of Hello Dolly with ... an iPod. So I know that Pixar and Apple are the same person to their heads (One Steve), but well, anyway ...

Since you're here I take this opportunity to tell you two funny stuff seen tonight ... I did a tour in WOM ... World Of Music ... You know I'm in a country where they do not know the Fnac (the poor). So what you do with a. .. And what do I see in the ranking of the best selling albums of the moment? Coldplay always well placed, indeed ... but in 14th place ... Who's there? But yes yes it is indeed ... Carla Bruni. Ouch.

And in the tray, then ... what do I see ... Harry Potter 4, the film sold at the price of hardly beatable ... 50 cents. Yes, yes, € 0.50 . I read and reread and checked and rechecked. But again, there was one detail that kills it on VHS. Wall-e could watch it on his iPod, like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment