Cuckoo
A little funny thing seen in Spain yesterday, at a newsagent. The radius Press International, the World , Figaro , Liberation and Le Parisien were side by side. All made their one on the situation in Afghanistan. But each in his own style, rather think (I quote from memory): The World
newspaper purporting to be analytical:
The reasons for the stalemate in Afghanistan
Le Figaro newspaper .. .. how do you say? Right? Liberal? Oh, no, Sarkozyist:
Sarkozy: in Afghanistan, the army is fighting to defend the free world
Le Parisien newspaper rather popular
Upsetting: the bodies of six soldiers killed in Afghanistan returnees
And Liberation , from left:
Should we leave Afghanistan?
Rarely has the right to such a beautiful display of differences between newspapers, so I make you enjoy ...
I note with regret that the idiots of assignees of Hello Dolly, have removed the video from Youtube, so I replaced with a video that will appeal especially germanophones (others may request a translation or explanation if they ): Rainald Grebe speaks of the Stiftung Warentest. But first, it sounds a very interesting opinion on the 90. And reading men and women.
A little funny thing seen in Spain yesterday, at a newsagent. The radius Press International, the World , Figaro , Liberation and Le Parisien were side by side. All made their one on the situation in Afghanistan. But each in his own style, rather think (I quote from memory): The World
newspaper purporting to be analytical:
The reasons for the stalemate in Afghanistan
Le Figaro newspaper .. .. how do you say? Right? Liberal? Oh, no, Sarkozyist:
Sarkozy: in Afghanistan, the army is fighting to defend the free world
Le Parisien newspaper rather popular
Upsetting: the bodies of six soldiers killed in Afghanistan returnees
And Liberation , from left:
Should we leave Afghanistan?
Rarely has the right to such a beautiful display of differences between newspapers, so I make you enjoy ...
I note with regret that the idiots of assignees of Hello Dolly, have removed the video from Youtube, so I replaced with a video that will appeal especially germanophones (others may request a translation or explanation if they ): Rainald Grebe speaks of the Stiftung Warentest. But first, it sounds a very interesting opinion on the 90. And reading men and women.
I knew it would please you ... I hope not to have been mangelhaft .
0 comments:
Post a Comment