Sunday, May 24, 2009

Virtue Theoristson Abortion

I wanted to be a fashion victim arty

I'll tell you soon lots of exciting things on the municipal elections in Germany, and postal voting. I ensures it will be really interesting. But for now I offer it much lighter and much less interesting. It is also ...

Liberation, the French newspaper well known, is an advertising campaign (or something like that) and we proposed (or proposed to us recently), we men, to discover what tribe we belong. To learn it, just go on a special page and choose the door that you prefer. Behind each door, a portrait of the typical member of the tribe by a person who has a job that does not exist (such as "creative director", "gallery owner "Or" communications consulting "(not advisor or consultant but board), a selection of clothing, cosmetics, various objects and places, almost exclusively in Paris of elsewhere.

Des portes
good look at the different clothes, accessories and recommended, I was sorry to discover that I am rather geeko -sports ... I, who dreamed of being a victim fahsion arty (but with a door neo-conservative, or arty if the rest of the building that goes with it), it will for another time.

Geeko-sports ... and not very rich as well because my reaction on seeing most of the stuff offered price was something like "oh well yes of course of course ... "However much I tried ... The website is made by the magazine BuyBuy, which describes itself as "the magazine of luxury and trends. "It was thus prevented. Too bad, I liked the Puma sneaker geek by Alexander McQueen. 250 euros but it is expensive sneakers anyway. Particularly in fact they have blue soles pretty ugly that I had not seen at first glance.

Des baskets
And then spend a lot of money on shoes is very bad. It says the Figaro. Yes, yes. In an article entitled Money does not buy happiness . Well actually they do not say this, but they talk about the latest trends in film and we learn that, well brace yourself because the sentence is enough extra ...

Amid financial crisis, emerging filmmakers now
characters who find the meaning of life beyond wealth.

Notice the "now" ... Because it is well known, so far, the movies, all the characters presented by all the filmmakers could not find the meaning of their existence in that wealth. We can not imagine a single instance cons.

Oh by the way, the image with the door slightly above reminds me of the famous riddle with three doors ... I've already annoyed with? I do not know ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment