Monday, June 28, 2010

How To Get Pokemon Crystal On The Ipod Touch

Fear

long ago that I avoid writing in French, that's funny, because in the blog I want the opposite. It is an exercise, a response to all those who French think that writing is not easy or almost impossible for foreigners. In my opinion, it must show efforts to succeed in learning. Above all, he must know the culture and history of this language. French is not only the words, grammar and spelling rules. Like all other languages, there is a culture that gives form to write and communicate. And it explains the use of rules as well. As long as the language is beginning to have a deeper meaning, it is de-codified. I regard it as a garment, for the foreigner is a bit small and a little high, but after the usual to use it next, it will stay more comfortable. And here is the second publication of the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment