fear 2
How to speak French? Speaking of experiences I had in Brazil. I have Portuguese. I have many things to study French, but it's a big problem for express what I learn. I listen to the radio, I see movies, read books and newspapers, but not enough to advance. I am limited to writing with this new language. I try to speak something different, but I'm stuck. I am trying to do, but I know that this text may look like an incomprehensible text. I have a way of writing that comes from the Portuguese language. Since I was fifteen, I usually express my ideas. I wrote about the platonic love, the fears of all adolescents, loneliness, well, mostly happening in youth. How to do that in French? I want to use language as a friend, but I think I need to pass several stages of politeness before being intimate. In the French point of view it might be normal, but for a Brazilian is a long time. I want to write, but I can not. In fact, I must act. The will is very important but the action makes the difference. And after several attempts to write about myself and all my experiences, I think I'll reach a good level of writing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment