My life
I wake up, any time. I get up and turn on the radio. I try to understand criticism of the blues. Now, France is the only thing that happens in the media. I miss just the little room of the residence Condillac. They will demolish the building where I lived, but I'm glad too, because any one who has lived under house stole my laptop. At this moment, I live in Brazil who are on vacation in Brazil. I have a duty to keep their cat (animal). So, I stay all the time in the apartment. And besides, I have plenty to do: bureaucracy, unemployment technical studies, speaking in French, etc.. I have difficulty speaking in French, it means: out, be friendly, communicative, make friendships, talk about interesting topics, etc.. Here's a shy person, yes, I am somewhat introspective, I do not talk much and it also depends on the situation. After three bottles of wine, my French is beginning to improve and I do not close the mouth (hehehe) but I know that talking with a drunk is not very pleasant.
Unfortunately, I can not do a blog to speak French, "Sorry, but I will speak French," does not work like that. And my reading of international mail and books are not useful in this time. I must mention something simple and I can not to do. Normally, I detail my plans in France, my motivation and my goals, but this one is really annoying. After explaining my plans, I stop talking and now is all. Sometimes I try to speak about the political situation of Brazil, but I'm terrible in this regard and I see that most people do not care to discuss politics. Maybe the World Cup, but I do not know anything about football.
0 comments:
Post a Comment