Saturday, July 10, 2010
Invitation Wording For Vegetarians
I am thinking that-is-what I write. In the first moment I wanted to write about a dream, but after I realized that I should use many words to describe it. It's better that I continue to talk about issues easier. I can still talk about the cat that I keep. She is tall and very independent. I find his hair for the whole apartment. At night she goes out and stays out all night. I give him dry food, water, milk and small pieces of meat. She eats everything, is a greedy cunt. Around the building there is a pleasant atmosphere for Poly. She likes to stay in the wild, climbing trees and enjoying the sun. Now, I am nanny cats, because I keep other cats too. His name is Bruce, he is a cat who likes to stay together all the time. It is completely different from Poly. It is an older cat and need more attention. Its owners are on vacation in Brazil and Bruce is also under the supervision of others, but during the weekend they have a habit of travel, so it's me who takes care of big black cat. When I open the door, he comes very happy. At once he starts on the floor and asked me to caresses. He drinks lots of water because he has kidney problems. This weakness is normal for cats more seniors. When I watch TV it is under my legs, cons Poly, she does not like it takes. In the apartment she remains in the window watching the street, birds, other cats, dogs, etc.. Before the bear was afraid of being ignored for both. But they were very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment