Saturday, July 17, 2010

Difference Between Pipe And Rolling Tobacc

Taylor

In 2005, Kristin Chenoweth, whom you love very much because, out with an album full of songs including a fun song that tells a love story with a server Starbucks aptly named Taylor. As werewolf Twilight perfectly. You can see and hear Kristin Chenoweth sing the song here ...




... and you can find the lyrics here for those who want the lyrics. So it's a very nice song. It gave rise to a number of occasions, including one by Alan Cumming I love (the cover and Alan Cumming for that matter).





But the success of the Latte Boy Taylor does not stop there. Not content to have a few Facebook groups with thousands of fans in all I think it also has its song is a response to the song from Kristin. I do not know who is behind but if I learn I will gladly tell you. In the meantime I'll let you listen to the answer of Taylor (green apron as it should) in owls versions available on YouTube.





So obviously we are somewhat disappointed that it ended badly for the girl who was in love with Taylor. But we will have laughed in passing, and this is essential.

0 comments:

Post a Comment