The Dream Vacation! :) The nice
Hi all!
I'm still here to write and study.
I read a text on the Internet with the title "Coaching is my French without communication. " It's a girl who wrote about the difficulty of studying the language. It's well written text and I think that she should practice her French oral; For me, the first year of study of a language used to fix it, but after we have made progress, in my opinion, we have speak French. After reading this, I reflect on my blog and I asked myself two questions: What can I do to practice the language? Will I be able to study more effectively? Maybe I made the big mistake to choose the course of modern literature. I am obliged to speak and write well before the month of September. That pressure, I'm a little nervous. There are French and foreigners who do not understand why I did it. I like literature, I studied at university in Brazil. I am studying the writers, read their biographies and see movies. However, I'm training to write well and to understand. It is unclear what will happen, so I have a little stress and anxiety. I won my first two novels for more serious readings in French, I read them and I took a lot of vocabulary. We must use all these words I took it anyway. Otherwise they useless.
Everything I look makes me happy. The weather is not nice to me, but I take him for some progress and I hope that as a positive outcome in early September.
0 comments:
Post a Comment