Photo: * It must be Mom who took this picture. It was a joyful moment, an annual tradition here in March or April, when my parents returned from the south. It was called "the party of oranges!
Happy Birthday Dad!
If he were alive today, he would now be 83 years. I think of him so hard every day, it is always present in my life. I wish I could go and hug her, plunging our glances into each other, full of smile, just two seconds and say "Happy Birthday Dad! . His smile and his blue eyes like the sea with me everywhere and at all times, Me and intensely over me with such tenderness that there is more room in my heart for anything but a great recognition at this time.
My lucky star in life, it was my Dad. It was the first man I loved, he gave a special touch to all my relationships with men later, love, brotherhood and friendships based on trust, respect, admiration and closeness, the equality.
He died in February 2005 and I do not forget what I lived with a father like him, a wonderful man, a man who has sown so much. He knew so well how to make love ... I've never known him a single enemy or even someone who himself is the least bit indifferent.
That would make him the trouble of having the sentence, he loved us deeply and unconditionally. He wanted us happy. Time has done its work, think of it not hurt anymore, my memories are once again full of warmth, joy, laughter, and not stress more so cruelly miss, emptiness, absence. He must have really liked to be able to still find the strength to say thank you, as we sing in the most beautiful version of Evangeline ...
is my gift for him this year. And I go to dinner with Mom, that too, he would be happy.
Happy Birthday Dad!
***************** * I already posted this photo to illustrate my post on November 20, 2007, titled "The party oranges . For the full story is here:
http://chez-zoreilles.blogspot.com/2007/11/le-party-des-oranges.html
0 comments:
Post a Comment