Photos 1, 2 and 3: They were all taken at Christmas and each m inspires the same old-fashioned feeling: gratitude.
Gratitude
Each year at this time, come to my mind the words of my mother, those she had written to honor his parents who celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. I must have been about 9 years and I had memorized his long text in order to make it more sensitive, putting all my heart a little girl who had a life before her, who felt things more that she understood them. I already feel vague and strange that those words were be meaningful to the rest of my life. It began like this:
"Before vanishing into the mists of the past, the joyful procession of Christmas and New Year invites us to indulge in any deep joy and intimacy. How is it that we always felt happiness again express wishes already old? Is that love and gratitude are sentiments that do not age but instead, become more intense heat and as time flies ... "
This way of being and see life was part of my "bar code" forever.
Recently, someone I know called me an optimist and I assure you it was not said in the tone of a compliment. For although I understand the intention behind the message was added it royally slapped on my nerves sometimes. Everything I have found to answer was: "Yes, I know myself I royally slap on my nerves sometimes. "
At the time, it has stirred my pen, I am questioning is healthy to do and I think I have demonstrated openness. And then, after careful consideration, I decided to take it. Point. In the following days, I stumbled across a reading that went something like this, that people who show gratitude to live longer. I wanted to laugh. I do not know if it's true, but I am sure of one thing as gratitude, to live with it every day!
The Holidays ( the joyous procession of Christmas and New Year ) was as always a whirlwind here. Before turning this page ( before collapsing in the mists of the past ) I need to pick a few precious moments to keep in my treasure chest ( to unleash a profound joy and all intimate ).
There were two days in the forest with "our children, our little Christmas, a simple pleasure, but so great to take the time to live with each other.
A trip from 20 minutes to run an errand in town with my brother, Jocelyn, confident that even at 900 km distance, it can be so close we understand with just the beginnings of sentences and smiles. And so we know where it comes: the same place!
A giant hug received December 31 and that I did not expect, a great declaration of love came from nowhere as if by magic. "You go, eh? "And I rocked a lot longer than a few seconds of this impromptu and enthusiastic hug that I had no choice but to abandon me.
Gratitude ... It means taking the time to savor those moments of eternity are gathered in passing and which let forget easily if we are not not paying attention. It also means that it is good to appreciate what we have rather than desperately wanting what you have not. Is growing, against all odds, the attitude and the ability of people happy ... fundamentally optimistic, although it can sometimes enter royally on my nerves. All things considered, I assume, and signed,
zoreilles, the optimist who can not and does not change its barcode xx
0 comments:
Post a Comment