Thursday, January 20, 2011

Leopard Gecko Fluid In Belly

Brassens, my life is yours.

I see blue skies, sunshine and orange trees without leaves, I see it all and I feel nothing. Completely empty. Sometimes people look like multicolored paper. I also insist on a dumb sing. Life is fair, but if you do not understand their legal it becomes harder to live.
A woman dancing, a beer and a cigarette. Yes, I am a hermit who wanders about not leaving his room. The recitations of the poems are rare, literature is beautiful "do not touch!". I love France, yes I love France. My chest is open to this love. In bloody, I do not ask her love, but a word, a word in my vocabulary. The doctors came in the room. They begin to withdraw my lung, my heart, my astounded. I literally emptied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment