Look! I have a real life!
Life in France, life in others.
study, it is a sacred pleasure. This is the strongest reason for travel. There are people who want to travel for taking photos. They recorded hundreds of photos to add to Facebook (my spell checker said I should write facebook mayuscule). The vice of our generation is the internet, but nobody admits it. To hide this truth people want to show other photographs showing activities, travel, pictures. "Look I have a real life". They spend the whole weekend by adding photos on internet sites. "Look! Paris, China, Brazil, USA! Look at me, I'm cool. I know the world. Because I travel. I like the simple people of the East. I took a photo next to several ethnic groups etc.. " Good, really good, long live the plurality! But why you do that? I answer for you! To show! The personal experience is shared the collective.
Sorry for the mistakes I made. "This text, he is not French."
0 comments:
Post a Comment