Monday, February 14, 2011

Wedding Chapstick Message

real-time ticket



Photos 1, 2 and 3: It happens in real time, I'm at my desk working and this beautiful casserole (a ruffed grouse) came wish me a happy Valentine's Day!

A Valentine realtime

was a few minutes ago ... I was working on three or four files at the same time and I had just made a brilliant discovery that would save me time, which would allow me to be present wherever I had to be today to meet all the needs are greatest. There she appeared to me, her, the pan directly into my field of vision when I am sitting at my desk, as if to say, 'Wow, there are times you're awfully effective, my casserole ! "(We called the same one and the other in the privacy).

Today is Valentine's Day. I have written here that this festival too commercial in my opinion should be broader and include all forms of love, whose friendship. I repeat the same vow while making you mine that have nothing to do with flowers or chocolate or what is bought in stores.

Yesterday, returning from the hospital, I left with my brother in his mailbox a book that I wanted him ready. I took two minutes before leaving home for him to write an affectionate little word on a map very quickly cobbled together with hearts, red paper and all that he abhors. I was funny. But I still put my heart and my big sister sense of humor in it. It reminded me that evening, he found it funny and touching when he arrived home. Was chatted a good shake, I missed her laughter, it was generous of himself as always. It was also Valentine's Day last night, even for him ...

My Valentine girl waiting at the other end of town at noon, his university course ends here for today, it has miraculously two hours free, she would like the spend with me is the jackpot. It gives me the jackpot for Valentine's Day, time shared with her. I stress, must I be in hospital with Belle Maman. My Valentine said: "I'll go with you, I will see Grandma at the same time. "

Crocodile Dundee does not know it yet, but in his lunchbox, I had made last night ti chocolate hearts surplus. It's not much but it heartily, he will know that I think of him. This morning he was spinning ugly, coughing, a sore throat, he slept badly, it is congested and exhausted, rising. I told him: "How do you go about your day, sick as well? He said: "I'll start by going shovel, I'll take two Tylenol and I'll sing louder, you know, our life is a contest of courage! "I looked Starting with his lunch box, still smiling, courageous, brave heart, he changed tack, I sent him a beak blown out the window.

Valentine's Day is a celebration of all those and all those who love each other. It also includes the love ...

♥ ♥ ♥

Small note added at 20 30 pm tonight (I'm definitely used !...): That's what happens when a ticket garrocha in 22 minutes. I had to leave the house without rereading. This is terrible, my tenses that contradict my faults and 2nd year B! I do not fix anything, I leave this post as is, all that is most authentic, in fact I wrote it in real time, between 11 and 11 h 16 h 38 this morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment