Photo 1: Last Saturday, we left the camp very early, Crocodile Dundee and me. Each time I arrive there, I undid my little backpack and I found my old stuff, I am overcome with a feeling of peace.
Photo 2: He was sweet, it was well with the Magpies and tits. Crocodile Dundee was splitting logs into quarters, me, the strings in the shed, bark on top, in a balance that I honed as that is very therapeutic!
Photo 3: It always delights me to see my man at work in his world of another time, so happy. An expansion of the heart, a little piece of song, one ax, accurate, and the log splits in two as if there had dotted lines that he was the only one to have seen.
Photo 4: birch bark, which are duplicated are the raw material I need to tinker with my note cards. I always have a good supply on hand. I just take pictures of my harvest of the weekend, at the same time you know how I do to make them. Otherwise, I'd be happy to tell you.
Ticket winter
Nenon nenon, nothing back to my horizon but I found this morning a little impetus to write a post nine. It was time to tell me, after over a month ... You would think that I finally abandoned my blog, which took 4 years on January 24 last.
Two small day at the camp and suddenly life becomes soft, full of hope, of simplicity and serenity of a beneficent calling for new life as she can be shaped. It is often said that manual labor prevents from thinking too much but I found this weekend that it helped mostly think better!
I brought two books in my luggage extraordinary, I alternated between one and another, and what seemed a whimsical contrast to the top proved to be a real treat in the end, in the decoration of trees and snow and the sound of the wood stove purring. I eagerly devoured the first half of Avard chronic François Avard and reread for the umpteenth time The notebook of a stroller the great Felix "no e" Leclerc.
I also took a long time to observe the designs of Isabelle, those it has offered to his dad at Over the years, his writing with a child or teenager on the back, all illustrating the same in substance, the great relationship that exists between them and which I welcome. For him and for her. For me too, because I can fully measure the importance that it takes a lifetime.
In closing this ticket winter may seem empty, I remember the taste of something we tend to forget when you think nothing is happening, that we end up with a space-time that one is tempted to call empty and useless, would not it be more profitable to consider the space-time as a true freedom, an opportunity that we is given back to jump further?
Small note to those who are worried about being cut trees: First, we only take those who are dead or diseased then, Domtar purchased by EACOM, s 'in all just shave our industry is a matter of weeks. The path is already made a few miles from camp ... With this gap, this new road between Seven and Fast Fast Two which gives access to the territory, it makes mineral exploration happily, and who knows what they will find like vein, we are on the fault line of Cadillac ( gold) and is already known that uranium deposit is in operation near Lake Simard. All this takes place "casually" while we think nothing happens noteworthy "in the North." Maybe I will come back soon, this is not the media that will keep you informed, it is certain. Neither of those here nor elsewhere.
0 comments:
Post a Comment