Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Cookies Burn On The Bottom Help

Ahmadou Kourouma

Amahdou Kourouma Ivory Coast is a writer. He is French and I studied in the course of French Literature.
Before talking about this writer, I want you to ask questions. What Francophone literature? If you are looking for on the Internet you can find this definition: "French literature is any literature written in French." This definition says nothing about the history of la Francophonie. It is a neutral definition and superficial. To learn more, we must ask questions like: How the French language came to other countries and regions? How did she become the official language? What is the difference of the word Francophonie in lowercase and uppercase? Why write francophonies instead of la Francophonie? Can I put other issues too, but I think it's good to reflect those I began.
Firstly it means that there is no single way to express themselves in French. To do this we write the Francophonie. Every person, people, country, city and region is expressed in its own way. How can we say "This is not French" in a variety of communicative one language?
I do not want to answer all these questions, if you want you can comment on this topic.
The writer, whom I introduced you, wrote novels, drama and books for children. In the novel I'm reading "The Suns of Independence", he outlines three topics: the Francophonie, politics and culture. The story is very dynamic. You never get bored, but there are expressions in the region I do not know. Despite these expressions I knew the general subject of the novel. I know there are things the teacher will enlighten me in the course, but I can finish this book quietly without losing the main topic. This course and this writer dealing with very important issues, they are for linguistic diversity exists in the French language. The rich cultural and literary diversity comes from the language to make the language of beauty and nobility different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment