My daughters hate the seasons change ...
Phase 2 of the season change, it is the fittings ...
far, tee shirts have been spared, and although it's over ... With the cards last year, cartons of gifts from friends and grandmas start the fitting. To avoid disorientation, everything starts with heaps: 8 years, the rare 7 years, 6 years and 5 years (yes, yes, the higher the pile of clothes in stature and not age). Soon there is some disparity in the heap:
- the great 8 years will reach 10 years and 12 years of waiting patiently, waiting their turn in a cardboard
- the big 6-year-old joined the pile of 7 or
8 years - the major stores with one 5 years 6 years
- 5 years we have found great last season but are really riquiqui
- But what are those 4 years in this box?
comes a time when the "light of nas" is not enough ... Called a kid (at random, the large) and he is trying on clothing. That dispatches heap:
- those who will
- those too large (the executive board for later)
- those too small (towards the pile of the little sister)
In general, it is equipped a girl whose overall size is "not the same," and there is no fun: example here: Grand peas made up of 8 years (compared with sleeves that are all in 6 years 3 / 4) or 7 years old when it exists and 6 / 7 years down, except for the gauchos or she is still easily the 5 / 6 years (arggggggg), 8 years old so we forget except for dresses or it may put the models of 6 or 8 years (yes, 7 years old when there) at once, should try them all ...
The nightmare, have sweaters and jackets, I do not know what the manufacturers are smoking but my front door as models and brands of 4 to 10 years ... looking for the error, again we try everything. And skirts? Overall it is of 6 years if there is no adjustable elastic, and tightly, some 8 years (yes, and 7 years ...)
Oh yes, the joys of adjustable elastic .. . So I agree, it's a great invention, but ... The most basic rule of survival for us as recycling clothes come for almost all the girlfriends (thank you girls <3 ), des vides grenier et d'Emmaüs. Forcement certains sont plus que distendus, pour d'autres, désolée mais il y a une limite au nombre de plis que les tours de taille petit-poitesque de mes filles peuvent supporter, régulièrement c'est pile poil la bonne longueur et impossible à régler à la taille : direction la pile à donner.
When the big swoons amid piles of clothes, I pity, I call the little one.
.. another thing ... Little miss pea strongly held opinions about what she deigns to wear, in general, pink, purple violet, the straws are in the odor of sanctity, the dresses and skirts that look too. Everything else, much less. It must however be on cold winter days where the skirt and tights country-of-fairies will be a fair bit, especially since the girl is timid. Very. Kind to put on pants sweatshirt even though it is ... brown or green. Even with a thick blue sweater wholesale oil ...
But for him to try a rather mild autumn day ... Ben
it rattle. Throughout the fitting, except for the dresses that turn AND are pink and purple sequined ... And if by misfortune a pink dress is too small, the absolute tragedy, I remember a certain purple skirt with a tulle petticoat I had inadvertently tried to fit one more winter and, although struggling to cover the top of the pantyhose had one more year, there are things which cons we do not fight ...
few battles later, piles regain the shelves, and here we count ... This year, my Grand peas can open a shop of sweaters and vests, thanks to the generosity of manufacturers (from 4 to 10 years) she has three stacks (a stack = nas given 4-6 pull), it does will not butt-naked I have not counted a dozen pants ... dresses and skirts, they are good by cons, surprisingly, tights and long sleeve tee shirts do not really matchent, and even if it sees no reasons to "impose" a red dress and pink tights with a high green and blue bin I avoid ... We'll probably go full of tights ... For
Peas is more strange, she has skirts and gauchos, and a reasonable number of sweaters and vests, but very few pants and dresses (very little, but enough for the winter, calms the grannies and godmothers ;-)), so, again I'll have to find a supplier of tights ...
At this time of storage, when the piles are all distributed in a scientific rigor, I advise a box all alone in his corner ... WE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PAJAMAS ... We forgot pajamas ...
For reasons beyond my control, this winter, my daughters proudly sports pajamas "in light of nas ', not' cause at a time, just have not Poussy!
Ha and as I am, girlfriends, I decided to break the chain of clothes BHAAAAA. Yep, you see exactly what I mean: the stuff back of boxes you have all pretended not to see, which must date from well ... More than that, which have not been worn since the end of Year 90 at a minimum (not there yet a revival 90, it is not possible, even in the 80s we had better taste. ..). Widget circulating cardboard carton girlfriend girlfriend and end up in my living room: white dresses printed with stylized flowers such ugly tapestry, big collar lined with synthetic lace scratch, with unlimited length, probably mid calf, privateers with a steering wheel down (yes and scratchy lace), the Power Pig Tshirt (sic) or synthetic "peach skin". Then one evening after sunset girls, I put everything in the box to Emmaus (not dare throw it happens once the revival 90) and closed the box. Not because if I do nothing, my peas have a hidden talent for finding the horrors, even though when I stash in the bottom of a box not closed, or under the pile "to give". The great delights of all that defies the notion of color balance, little of everything that is flying ... And then I find myself Super U with two lamps in one color, one at the wheel, you see the picture?
0 comments:
Post a Comment