Photo 1: Last Friday, the sun was rising all shy and my office, I just had to do two steps to photograph the house in this light nostalgic autumn. If the door was open, we would have seen all the drawings in chalk Félixe this summer and we, whenever we were going to get our jackets for a boat trip: ducks, loons, flowers, suns, ships, sailboats, apples, bananas, etc..
Photo 2: Always last Friday, I was the Abitibi-West, an hour's drive from home. On the way back in the late afternoon, just before the beautiful village of Palmarolle, I was struck by the splendor of light, sky, colors and landscape of my childhood. I parked my car off the road and seen here a little this time.
Photo 3: Without disembark from my car, near the scene where we saw a tractor and a trailer at work in the dark. I do not know much about working the land but I admire those people whose labor is proportional to the heart and courage it takes to choose and take on this lifestyle.
This morning, much to my mind, but nothing worthwhile to do a ticket. And I think that this is not a valid reason not to write one! As we know, regularly publish a new text is a gym should not be overlooked too long, otherwise the aches and bad habits insidiously installed, disinterest is so fuzzy edge first, then we seek motivation and no longer exists and so this taste of writing that had always been there fades, withers and dies without making waves, like a candle goes out. I fight against that right now.
my way of blogging is not that much of the world. For 4 years I'm in a kind of network unorganized, free, places of exchange, reflection and discussion, friendship real and / or virtual, with those I call my blog-friends, I faithfully visit and make me well. This list is there, right next door, do you see? This is what might be called "MA blogosphere." Other people also read me, comment or sometimes not at all, and all are important to me. I want to say thank you sincerely for this precious time they grant me, this play so generous that goes straight to my heart and I will never take for granted, so it surprises and amazes me every time.
However, when the foundations are crumbling in my network as now, this tightly knit social network that was the blogosphere, as I've known this social network I said, became unfashionable when Facebook and Twitter have responded better to what people wanted. The blog as a means of communication and discussion has lost ground over recent months to such an extent that he went quietly dying in old-fashioned, in my opinion. Blogging has suddenly become the same meaning for me either. I tell you what I think, without trying to explain myself more and not knowing what will happen to mine. I always said I would be the last to close my blog so I found the pleasure, but when all my friends have left-blogs, though I must be thinking of closing shop too ...
I watched the last 4 years of human phenomena in this fascinating virtual world where I participated with joy, with enthusiasm, happiness in a constantly renewed. I'm attached to people I learned to know and love deeply ... without ever having met. It's not so strange after all, we communicate by using our words, our images, and when writing, it must dive deep within themselves, in truth, the heart of the subjects, in areas where one does not often browse on a daily basis in our social relationships often superficial. Inevitably, friendships are born and grow, relationships are formed, loyalties, affinities, habits are formed and ultimately, these virtual relationships become real. Finally, for me, that's it.
That's where I am. And I pass without further delay to other subjects.
alliances promising
You know how much I love my area and all of Quebec. Because of this, I can not support cleavage (especially media) between Montreal and Quebec, between Montreal and the regions, and anything that contributes to divide us, we oppose, we ignore or despise us rather than us to join forces in our differences, seek to become or complementary partners in the goals we share.
What I advocate, I have a great opportunity to introduce you to become a prime example. If I mention, not only because Dominic is taking part this year as a filmmaker, I beg you to believe me.
Last year, for the first time, the network access Montreal culture was associated with another region of Quebec to offer a showcase in Montreal and awareness of its artists, its environment, the wealth of creativity and its territory. The event "From the Island to the sea" opened its doors to artists from the Gaspé and the Magdalen Islands, Quebec Maritime shone for two months in Montreal, in autumn 2009. I find these constructive alliances and rich benefits for both regions for the metropolis that will open the entire province, a region at a time.
This year, the event invites the Abitibi-Témiscamingue. The project is called "AT @ MTL
" which means, you guessed it, Abitibi-Témiscamingue in Montreal. From 26 September to 28 November, the Accès culture network, a group of 24 broadcasters Montreal, presents artists of our region show, music, theater, films and exhibitions that bring together many of our talents, creations and productions. Access Montreal culture highlights the cultural vitality of a region each fall and this time it's ours that is in the spotlight.
Many of them work with pride and hard for months. To get an idea, you can visit sites, blogs, various social networks that are dedicated as accesculture.com / event / ATMTL, vimeo.com/12398660, atamtl.tumbir.com and several others that I am deliberately did not include clickable links in order not to slow Blogger. If I hear about it for a while, is that Dominic had a mandate to make a documentary that would do the portrait of our cultural life in Montreal to present at the launch event which will span two months. Quite a challenge he noted brilliantly in a documentary 20 minutes, putting his vision, his heart and talent to our region and its artists. Because it was not easy ... It was at the meeting of about fifty artists across our vast region and he has not counted his hours or his feet. He decided to show our reality, and here I quote, as he himself said in an interview excerpt published in The Bohemian Index, "even in city centers with the sheet because c is also what makes our rawness and honesty ".
Dominic did not compromise on authenticity and honesty, I know him well in this artistic choice. But we will also see beautiful things, wonderful creatures, artists engaged and engaging, a sky day and night, with stars or northern lights as a guide for this country that we live as we live there. I had the privilege (of step-mom) to watch his film and I was proud of the choices he made and what he wants to show that we are in this cultural specificity, this membership to this territory, this way we create and live here.
The documentary
AT @ MTL titled "Between the spruce and the Unicorn . A fter was launched in Val-d'Or on October 6, it will make its debut this week in Montreal, Thursday, October 14 to 17 hours at the Maison de la culture Maisonneuve. My children, Isabella and Dominic (this one, I have adopted) will be present. Not me although I liked it ... I have more important things to do, like spend quality time with Felix! Tags
child
The day her parents will be in full press conference in Montreal for the 5-7 start of the event
AT @ MTL , Felix has just 21 months, adorable age where language and communication are growing at an alarming rate. And funny. And touching. I had another great show yesterday, so we spent the morning together, her and me.
All is not quite developed yet in his manner of expressing things she wants to say but it made me laugh so much yesterday when she served me a perfect imitation of me. Looking back, I still laugh. She wanted me to go draw with it, as has been done so often this summer. She arranged for me to understand his message. She had taken the large crayons (washable), leaf color, stickers of kitties, flowers, butterflies. And then, with his expression cheerful, energetic, bright eyes, inviting smile, she said
"Grandma-Granny-cry-there-Edin-tights-Elisse weuriodena-wow-it boooooo Elisse "which means" Grandma, grandma, just write about on the leaves, we'll put stickers and when me, Felix, I'll show you what I did, you'll still t'exclamer "Wow it's Félixe boooooo! "...
Much has been drawn, both of us yesterday. She told me many things, I did not understand everything but the conversation was going well, it was fluid, it was question of kitties, flowers, boats, loons, loon dad, mom and lil loon loon p'tits on his back, fell into the water, apple juice, and WoW is beautiful everything that is important in life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment