Saturday, September 11, 2010

Any Online Samona Bible

Living without TV? The color



Photo 1: As all the little kids today, Felix is no stranger to technology and the multitude of networks communication that are part of everyday life.

Photo 2: For her, like those of his age, a computer, keyboard, mouse, cell phone, remote control, it will be something she mastered without effort and very quickly.

Living without TV?

I could still not illustrate this post with pictures of loons and sunsets on a calm lake, is not it? And then, much to confess, I am pleased to share these photos of the charming Félixou, since it does not bother at all queen lil kitties that will soon be 20 months!

Since it is in the world, I often think about the way how our society evolves, starting from me who am 53 years old, my daughter who is 24 and Felix, my new benchmark, which top of his year and a half, I asked "Grandma ... loons "when it passes in front of my computer, because she knows very well that there are the photos I take and accumulate.

Is it really necessary to remind you, when I was her age, my mother took a few pictures of me ... black and white!

In my day, TV was also in black and white but we were lucky we had at least one TV. I loved the box and Bobino surprise, led by Pierre Thériault, I particularly remember a series that marked my childhood, and Bim Sol, Sol and Button, Sol and Biscuit, Sol and cup (I did not care partner is that I liked Sol !...) Pirate Maboule, Picolo, Fanfreluche, Marie-Four Pockets, The Ribouldingue and many others. I would not have missed either Surveys Jobidon CFRCK, cadets of the forest and you can complete my list if you want, I invite you with open arms ...

Even adults, several soap operas and series captivated me: the Pine Street, Terre Humaine, The Time of Peace, Les filles de Caleb, Omerta, the name of Father and son, Scoop, the first years Lance et compte, series "historical" as Duplessis, René Lévesque, Chartrand and Simonne, you name it and the best.

I realize I'm older and have been for many years, these weekly appointments with a show that captivates me and I like to follow. I even unplug the cable for at least 5 or 6 years was waste in our case. What has changed so much?

TV is much less unifying it once was. In the wake of a popular series with a large viewership, they discussed the work of the episode yesterday, we were even some nights out down the traffic in stores anytime and broadcast series followed by most people held captive to their television. And then there was proliferation of specialty channels, programs, productions from elsewhere and often poorly translated, marketed with a marketing worthy of multinationals and our TV started unless we look like. Anyway, for my part, I no longer recognize myself in any soap opera, even in Quebec, where the characters do not live in environments that are familiar to me, or situations that might bring a little of what 'm achieved, even from afar.

In terms of information is the same. Information networks swarm continues, they argue the same sensational news insignificant, do not take the time to search or analyze the facts, causes, consequences, issues, they present it in a loop, endlessly, pre-digested, pre-formatted, and what gives us food in 24 hours on 24, that is what I call misinformation institutionalized. I do not miss it at all no longer have access, I have my hunger for the newscast of 22 hours is already in mass to stay connected to the world without becoming cynical, as well as time. .. is too small for my kind!

Returning to the comparison I mentioned earlier with the generations that follow. At Isabella and Dominic, there is a TV but it often serves as a monitor for watching movies, tons of movies, including they are very fond. They inform both very much but it is by radio or by writing that they do, mostly on the web, they are of their time, each with their cell phones. Sometimes but very rarely, Félixe hands them the remote when it falls over, singing the song of Diego is his favorite character on the show Dora the Explorer it should find teaching too, I suppose ...

What little when he takes the urge to dance to La Bamba? She went to her mother's laptop, moves the butt while singing "Bala bala bala Bamba" and his mother clicked the right file in his favorites, Ritchie Valens hoarse at the rate of the electric guitar and everyone dances in front of the laptop. Even his other grandpa, Guy, La Bamba has scheduled on his Iphone to be always ready. Say it is not about to know that with his grandpa Dundee! Soon, I feel, Felix will be able to do everything without help because now, when I stay too long on the same picture of a loon, she tapped her index finger with the mouse on my computer and said, 'Grandma ... another!

She is surely too Starribg. Because I was not born at the time of Music Plus, with four images second, me. The grannies of today have more gray hair bun or an apron or grafted to their dress, they do not knit and do not know how the fudge but they can look very long time the same image, they grew up in the time Sol and cup in black and white, decorated only with a bed, a wardrobe and a blank window that did not even outside!

Here in any case, the longer it goes, the less you look at that box there, I feel we should be representative of the society in which we live. Soon, it could very well live without TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment