Thursday, September 16, 2010

California Dmv Handbook Archives

buggery check



Photos 1 and 2: It is the movement of anger of a loon as I approached too closely this summer, he did not that at all and I did know.

buggery CHECK

Now I want to play the loonie, it's my turn to blow up my boat. Ah, small notches of nothing, the trivialities of everyday absolutely not serious but it'll do wonders for my blood pressure.

I was earlier in the collection center at the hospital for blood tests. For most people, this is a very commonplace little formality but not for me because ... because that ... well, it's too complicated and uninteresting, saying only that already be there, I'm makes irritable and anxious but I am me.

A show sold out

In the waiting room where a lot of us, a young mother and her little boy well shaken waiting their turn for medical imaging . There, held hostage as we were, forced to embody this audience who attended to listen to a real show of the young mother who spoke loudly and constantly, we knew she was speaking to his little boy in form only, she took the opportunity to make supposedly "livestock" but mostly she wanted to highlight before the dumbfounded audience that she thought conquered. It soliloquy with enthusiasm and we got on the nerves with all his heart, say.

More minutes passed, the more it had the full attention of the waiting room whose silence became deafening submission, surprise and / or silent protest, the more she spoke loudly and she said nonsense echoing echoing across the room, it seemed. I could not concentrate on my reading and yet I had made quite a good book in my handbag. I could not hear it, it would said she had a speaker, I was to do an obsession. That's when I put my book and looked back at him. She smiled, she was happy, it seemed!

Me believer myself hanging on his lips, she began to explain to his little boy that "bad meussieux the ladies who have worse canes crutches is not fun, they are not able to walk and bla bla bla bla bla ... . I was trippin 'to borrow the lady's cane from beside me to knock small repetitive blows on shins this " one woman show him whispering in his ear a very sincere, "Your Yeul" without stirring up the little that he, for there is nothing in the rantings of his mother exhibitionist. That's where we yelled my name so I enter the torture chamber!

When I'm out of there, pale but still standing on my feet, you know what? There She Goes Again, the showman! Must be a sacred navel and centered nicely on her small person, devoid of any ability to listen and respect others for not realizing at that point the effect we have on entourage.

The Committee Bastarache

I do not want to make a political debate. Please keep this place clean! But I feel very strong impetus to tell you that I am 100% agree at least on one point with Mr. Marc Bellemare, who said it was a terrible circus which we are forced to attend, paid with our taxes an unnecessary public relations maneuver that fails every day and at the end shameless crush what little confidence and credibility that still existed in the field of justice and politics.

A green advertising and opaque

Mostly, I find them amusing, those TV commercials that aim to sell us lots of hints about what you do not need. But there is one these days that I am no longer able to endure and she spends plenty of time for the regional television news that I am forced to listen every evening at dinner time, Monday through Friday.

Always Fresh as it's called, the thing is announced, we order by phone with his credit card number at hand. I think there must be at least 75 parts, containers and lids, green, green all all all farting, we see not through, it goes in the dishwasher, the refrigerator (you tell me? .. .) you must you build an extension in your kitchen for example because they are not stackable, the Always Fresh, but the lady looks so happy to have her Fresh Always good to her all excited them out of the dishwasher, staggered over the counter, admiring them with a broad smile, to eat in the beautiful, store them in the fridge in the closet, oh, it's not mixing it happiness stamped in the face, radiant smile, Always Fresh has given new meaning to his life.

me it's not confusing, when I see this advertising, I feel missed out on happiness, screw up my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment