Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Congratulations Quotes For New Job



flash - flash - flash - flash

After the declaration of Mr. Nicolas Dupont-Aignan, MP President of the Essonne and the Movement "Republic Standing", calling on France to accept if the Walloons
they so request, RTL is currently conducting a survey to users who view the site [rtl-info.be] whether they are favorable or not connecting.

Here are the results so far [Tuesday at 12.45]: 1 .-

Wallon I am and I say YES : 32%

2.-Wallon I am and I say NO: 44%
3 .-
I'm Brussels and I say YES : 7%

Brussels 4.-I and I say NO: 15%

5.-No opinion: 3%

RTL noted that the survey "has no scientific and reflects only the opinions of users who have chosen to answer .

We still call our friends at Internet address by checking on the site, box 1 or 3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment